We are offering you a free class to get started with us. This free trial class is designed to help you take the first step towards your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu journey with us. Everyone that is willing to become a member at Vagner Rocha Martial Arts, are welcome to come and try a class regardless of their experience level. While there, we encourage you to speak with others and get their opinions about our programs. We are a family-owned and operated academy so don't be surprised if we make you feel right at home at your first visit!
How it works: After you fill out the Free Class Request Form , we will contact you to schedule your free class. Once we've scheduled your free class, you will have a chance to check out our academy, meet our staff, learn about our programs and more.
What to Expect:
- Arrival - Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and someone and the front desk will welcome you.
- Safety - You will be asked to sign a waiver upon your arrival and introduced it to our program director as well as the instructor.
- Class- You will participate in a 60-min Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Class with stretches, warm-ups, and drills about the technique of the day.
- Questions- After class, you will meet with our program director and he will answer any questions you may have, as well as explain in detail which program will best fit your needs, schedule classes and prices.
- Next Steps- You will have the opportunity to become a member of Vagner Rocha Martial Arts.
What to Wear Comfortable T-shirts, gym shorts and sweat pants are fine. You can wear a gi or uniform from another martial art. Do NOT wear anything with extra pockets, belt loops or baggy fabric. These are dangerous since fingers and toes can get caught in them. Baggy cargo shorts are a common example of what not to wear.
Hygiene Make sure your finger and toenails are well-groomed. If you have long hair, you’ll want to put it up in a ponytail or bun during class. You should also remove any piercings to prevent injuries.
Whether you decide to become a member at Vagner Rocha Martial Arts or not, we want to make sure that you choose a school that has a proven record to help you reach your goals. A school that will help you become better in all areas of your life. With that being said, we can't wait to have you come by and feel for yourself the atmosphere of our school and everything else we have to offer.