Adrian Benavides, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor
Coach Adrian started his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu journey back in 2008 mainly to get in shape. He entered in his first competition after about 4 months of training at the weight of 260 lbs. After that day, he made the decision to lose a drastic amount of weight and with the help of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, he successfully dropped to about 170 lbs *. After achieving the rank of blue belt in 2009 he decided to compete again at the Florida Extreme grappling tournament. That was the day he met Vagner Rocha and his team and saw the passion Vagner had for his students and also witnessed him win a match with ease. He instantly decided he wanted to be part of the VRMA Team. He is very passionate about teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to children and adults, while working with them towards their dreams. Adrian is currently a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt, he is very close to reach is ultimate goal, be a Black Belt!
General Disclaimer: The people and testimonials on this website reflect the results of committed and dedicated individuals. There is no guarantee of specific results. Individual weight loss, fat loss, and muscle gain results – as well as all other results more generally – may vary from person to person.
- 2016 Miami Open Brown belt Division – Silver Medalist
- 2016 Newbreed Expert Champion
- 2016 USA Nationals Pro Jiu Jitsu Medalist
- 2015 Newbreed Expert Champion
- 2013 NAGA US Open Expert Medalist
- 2013 NAGA No Gi Expert Champion
- 2012 NAGA Gi Expert Medalist
- 2012 NAGA No Gi Expert Medalist
- 2011 NAGA Gi Intermediate Champion
- 2010 Florida Extreme Grappling Champion
- 2010 Florida Extreme Grappling No Gi Medalist
- 2010 N.A.G.A. Championship Intermediate Gi Medalist
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt Certified Instructor